Deadline: 13 April 2016
The World Bank Group (WBG) is currently seeking applications from the eligible applicants for the post of Program Assistant in Belgrade, Serbia.
WBG has set two ambitious goals to push extreme poverty to no more 3 percent by 2030, and to promote shared prosperity and greater equity in the developing world.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
The Program Assistant will perform the following functions-
- Provide wide range of administrative and operational support to teams.
- Assist in preparation of project negotiations and conferences.
- Arrange appointments and preparing meeting schedules.
- Organize interpreters and translators, as well as transportation when needed.
- Translate short documents.
- Prepare and drafting memos, faxes and letters.
- Edit and formatting project documentation.
- Scan and file project documents.
- Collect and keep up-to-date audit reports and completing financial monitoring reports.
- Act as back up for other staff members.
- Perform multiple tasks and ensuring appropriate follow-up.
- Make hotel and travel reservations for both Country Office staff and visiting missions.
- Maintain excellent relationship with local airline companies, hotels, other vendors and relevant government officials to facilitate and ensure optimal advantage for the Country Office.
Applicants must have-
- Minimum High School diploma.
- Ability to interact tactfully and effectively with staff at all levels.
- Superior organizational skills.
- Ability to manage a range of diverse concurrent issues.
- Relevant working experience.
- Good knowledge of computer applications.
- Understanding of basic file/record systems.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work as part of a team in diverse and multi-sector environment.
- Excellent knowledge of English and Serbian.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, please visit WBG.