Creative Associates International is currently seeking applications from the eligible applicants for the post of Program Associate in Washington DC, United States.
The Program Associate will provide a combination of technical, financial and administrative support to projects in the school and community health practice area, including school health programs, water, sanitation and hygiene, HIV prevention, OVC support, and capacity building to health-focused CBOs.
Creative’s mission is to support people around the world to realize the positive change they seek.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
The Program Associate will perform the following functions-
- Provide technical, administrative, financial, and operational support to the School & Community Health team.
- Provide technical inputs in school health programming, water, sanitation and hygiene, HIV prevention and OVC support.
- Provide marketing and positioning support to the School & Community health team.
- Support capture and proposal preparation for the School & Community Health team, including research, writing, design, recruitment, and budgeting.
- Support consultant engagement and deployment, developing and monitoring agreements, coordinating travel and logistical arrangements, and processing payments.
- Prepare, tracks and re-aligns budgets, including quarterly financial reviews for the School & Community Health team.
- Review and processes project documentation, including invoices, ensuring transactions are properly documented and in compliance with contractual requirements and budget.
- Monitor subcontractor and consultant performance, including contracts, budgets and deliverables.
Applicants must have-
- Bachelor’s degree in international development, public health, or a related field.
- Master’s degree in international development, public health, education or related field.
- A minimum of 2 years of prior experience in international development, supporting donor-funded projects.
- Understanding of international education and public health issues.
- Excellent communication, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Demonstrated organizational and administrative skills.
- Strong computer skills (Microsoft Office).
- Ability to manage and execute multiple concurrent tasks with minimal supervision.
- Ability to work well in a team environment and under tight timelines.
- Experience in school and/or community health.
- Field experience in international development settings.
- Familiarity with basic research methods, database management, and statistical analysis.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, please visit Creative.