Creative Associates International is currently seeking applications from the eligible applicants for the post of Program Associate in Washington, D.C., United States.
The Program Associate will work as the member of a Headquarters (HQ) based team and provide day-to-day support through serving as a project backstop to assigned projects in the Instructional Systems and Governance Practice Area in the Education for Development Division, as well as support the management of the All Children Reading IDIQ and proposal development activities.
Creative’s mission is to support people around the world to realize the positive change they seek.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
The Program Associate will perform the following functions-
- Provide daily technical, financial and administrative support to the project team in HQ and in the field.
- Support personnel in the field.
- Support project Consultants by coordinating travel and logistics, and facilitating payment requests.
- Review and processes project-related documentation including invoices, ensuring transactions are properly documented and files organized.
- Support the preparation, tracking of project budgets and helps prepares quarterly financial reviews and projections.
- Contribute to the preparation of quarterly, annual and final reports, project success stories and other project material as required.
- Create and maintains well-organized and current electronic and hardcopy project files.
- Acquire familiarity with contract requirements, deliverables and budgets.
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships with the project team and partners.
- Maintain working knowledge of company administrative, financial systems, and operating procedures.
Applicants must have-
- Bachelor’s Degree in education, international development, or related field.
- 2-4 years’ work experience in a related area.
- Previous experience implementing or back-stopping donor-funded projects.
- Knowledge and experience working with US State Department / USAID structure and assistance mechanisms.
- Ability to develop and monitor program/project budgets, work plans and other management and reporting instruments.
- Strong writing and editing skills.
- Excellent communication, analytic and problem-solving skills.
- Demonstrated organizational and administrative skills.
- Ability to work independently.
- Ability to manage and execute multiple concurrent tasks with minimal supervision, or with multiple supervisors.
- Ability to work well in a team environment and under tight timelines.
- Strong computer skills (Microsoft Office).
- Verbal and written fluency in English.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, please visit Creative.