Innovations for Poverty Action (IPA) is currently seeking applications from the eligible applicants for the post of Program Manager in New York, United States.
The Program Manager will be responsible for the development of research efforts testing financial products and interventions designed to help households pay down debt, build savings, and better manage their finances in the US and other advanced economies.
IPA is a research and policy non-profit that discovers and promotes effective solutions to global poverty problems.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
The Program Manager will perform the following functions-
- Manage a team implementing randomized evaluations and pilots, including research design, field data collection and data analysis.
- Ensure adherence to IPA research protocols, and provide guidance to team members for personal growth and development.
- Develop the initiative research agenda with guidance from the Program’s Academic Leads and the Director.
- Lead all aspects of project development, including research design, proposal development and budgeting, and liaising with partner organizations.
- Work with team members to produce research and policy outputs relevant to communicate IPA’s work in this space, including articles, blog posts, tweets, website content (project summaries, etc.), and print materials.
- Represent IPA at conferences and other events, and to other key stakeholders.
- Oversee grant reporting and manage budgets and donor relationships.
Applicants must have-
- Master’s degree in public policy, economics, social sciences, or a related field.
- Training in microeconomics, development economics, econometrics and statistics.
- 3-5 years of work experience in research or relevant private sector roles.
- Experience in the design and management of randomized controlled trials.
- Excellent quantitative skills, including proficiency in Stata and ability to manage large data analysis projects.
- Demonstrated project management skills, including budgeting, and ability to manage a team.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Flexibility, self-motivating, ability to manage multiple tasks efficiently.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, please visit IPA.