Deadline: 19 November 2019
United Nations International Children’s Emergency Fund (UNICEF) is currently seeking applications from eligible applicants for the post of Programme Assistant in Dili, Timor-Leste.
UNICEF works for a world in which every child has a fair chance in life.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
The Programme Assistant will perform the following functions:
- Facilitate the processing of contracts for consultants, vendors and external partners that support the office in programme delivery.
- Collect invoices and filing documents for approval and thereafter processing in VISION and Mycase.
- Prepare and maintain records, documents and control plans for the monitoring of project/programme implementation and financial expenditures.
- Support the management of administrative supplies and office equipment.
- Provide travel assistance to staff members in section for travel arrangements and entitlements based on the organization’s rules and policies.
- Liaise with relevant travel focal points to ensure that the organization obtains the best service and price for all travel.
- Maintain and update a system which monitors the absence of staff.
- Prepare and maintain records pertaining to programme planning and development for his/her respective section.
Applicants must have:
- Secondary education is required, preferably supplemented by technical or university courses related to the work of UNICEF.
- Minimum 5 years of progressively responsible administrative or clerical work experience is required.
- Fluency in English is required.
- Knowledge of another official UN language or local language of the duty station is considered as an asset.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, please visit UNICEF.