Deadline: 14 May 2018
United Nations International Children’s Emergency Fund (UNICEF) is currently seeking applications from the eligible applicants for the post of Programme Assistant in Rabat, Morocco. The duration of this post is 24 months.
UNICEF works for a world in which every child has a fair chance in life.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
The Programme Assistant will perform the following functions-
- Support for program development, planning and implementation.
- Support for monitoring and presenting program results.
- Support for resource mobilization.
- Support for Knowledge Management and Capacity Building.
Applicants must have-
- Bachelor’s degree completed, preferably by technical or academic studies in a field related to the Organization’s mission.
- Minimum 5 years of administrative work experience demonstrating a progression in technical responsibilities is required.
- Arabic & French (essential) English (desirable).
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, please visit UNICEF.