Deadline: 27 May 2019
United Nations International Children’s Emergency Fund (UNICEF) is currently seeking applications from eligible applicants for the post of Programme Associate (Child Protection) in Suva, Fiji.
The Programme Associate will be responsible to support the Child Protection section through providing a range of procedural, administrative, and operational support to the development, implementation, execution and monitoring of its multi country programme, ensuring effective and timely delivery that is consistent with UNICEF rules and regulations.
UNICEF works for a world in which every child has a fair chance in life.
(Ad) Stop getting irritated with excessing advertisements. View the information you want quickly on a clean, ad-free and exclusive Member Dashboard that offers tools to search for grants, view latest grant opportunities, upcoming deadlines, sample proposals, downloadable ebooks and also organize your favourites! Learn more.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
The Programme Associate will perform following functions-
(Ad) Are you still finding it difficult to search for donors online? Join Premium and use our powerful Donor Search mechanism to find relevant donors based on your country and location or keyword. Our specially developed algorithm will search across the internet for the most relevant and useful donors of your interest willing to fund your work. Learn more.
- Process all cash, supply, travel and contract transactions.
- Monitor programme budget implementation, cash, supply, travel, contract and grant status.
- Compile annual and monthly programme cash, supply and travel plans.
- Produce programme financial reports.
- Assist implementing partners in the preparation of cash and supply requests and reports.
- Provide administrative support to the programme team.
- Maintain electronic filing system for the programme.
- Perform other programme support duties, as required.
Applicants must have-
(Ad) Not able to keep track of so may different grant opportunities and their deadlines? No problem! fundsforNGOs Premium has a handy tool called "Deadline Calendar." This tool will help you keep track of all upcoming grant opportunities and their deadlines and view them in a beautiful calendar format. Learn more.
- Completion of secondary education, preferably supplemented by technical or university courses in a field related to the work of the organization, in particular administration/finance.
- 6 years of progressively responsible programme or administrative work, of which at least one year is closely related to support of programme activities.
- Working knowledge of English and of second working language of the organization is an asset.
- Nationality of Fiji.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
(Ad) Are you looking for readymade proposals? fundsforNGOs Premium has a vast collection of Sample Proposals from successful grantees around the world. These proposals are available for viewing so that you can quickly get new ideas, best practices, lessons learned and develop your proposal in the perfect manner. Learn more.
For more information, please visit UNICEF.