Deadline: 15 July 2020
Concern Worldwide is currently seeking applications from the eligible applicants for the post of Programme Manager in El Fula, Sudan. The duration of this post is 36 months.
(Ad) Still, finding it difficult to find new grants and donors to support your work? No way to easily search and identify upcoming funding opportunities? No idea how to raise funds? We have a solution for you. Our Premium Membership service answers all your questions. Learn more.
Concern Worldwide is an international humanitarian organization dedicated to tackling poverty and suffering in the world’s poorest countries.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
(Ad) Too many advertisements on this website? Get an ad-free and fully optimized website experience to find grants and donors of your interest. Premium Membership service offers a clean and user-friendly interface for you to raise funds successfully! Learn more.
The Programme Manager will perform the following functions-
- Programme management:
- Consolidate and regularly update the overall project’s Detailed Implementation Plan (DIP) as per Concern’s formats in collaboration with the sector advisors/coordinators and system team.
- Provide management direction and leadership support to the BRICK technical team throughout the project cycle.
- Ensure effective implementation of project activities according to the required standards and technical guidelines to contribute to the attainment of project outcomes.
- Hold regular meetings and coordinate with UNICEF field team to ensure coherence and synergy in the implementation of activities.
- Monitoring, accountability and learning
- Support staff to document good practices, failures, lessons learned, and stories from the field activities.
- Submit regular reports (monthly and quarterly both for internal use and to the donor according to donor and Concern’s reporting requirement, templates, standards and deadlines.
- Follow-up with local partner(s) to ensure the activities are implemented as per the DIP, technical guidelines & financial requirements are followed and both financial and narrative reports are submitted in time.
- Ensure CRM measures for beneficiaries are implemented in all activities, evaluated and reported.
(Ad) Premium Membership offers unlimited search options to find your grants and donors. Search by country or thematic area of your work interest or even by keyword. View the number of open grants for your country. on a Google Map. Keep a watch on grant deadlines through a calendar. Learn more.
Applicants must have-
- Advanced Degree in Project Management, International Development, Health and Nutrition; Agricultural sciences or related fields.
- Demonstrated experience in managing standalone FSL or Health and Nutrition or integrated Projects.
- At least 5 year’s experience working within international development with INGOs, including experience in fragile development countries.
- Experience in managing grants and projects throughout the project cycle, including project design, proposal development, budget preparation, expenditure tracking, monitoring, evaluations and reporting.
- Demonstrated capacity to produce high quality documents for internal and external use.
- Experience in donor contract management, especially familiarity with the requirements of EU-funded contracts.
- Demonstrated experience in working with and strengthening the capacity of partners.
- Experience in cluster coordination system and ability to coordinate activities with external agencies, build, maintain and strengthen working relationships.
- Ability to cope in a security risk environment, or to deal with challenging work situations.
- Ability to develop and motivate cohesive project team to achieve project objectives.
- Excellent communication, drafting and problem solving skills.
How to Apply
(Ad) Too many emails about grants, but too few leads? Join Premium and use our Specific Email Alerts feature where you can select your country/countries and thematic areas of work interest and receive grant information accordingly. Learn more.
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information,visit Concern Worldwide.
(Ad) Our Premium Donor Search feature works like a mini-search engine. As soon as you define the search criteria and click on search, it scans the internet for the best possible matches of donor agencies based according to your interest and presents a list that you need. Learn more.