Deadline: 15 December 2018
Public Affairs Centre (PAC) is currently seeking applications from the eligible applicants for the post of Programme Officer – Resource Mobilisation in Bangalore, India.
Programme Officer – Resource Mobilisation will be responsible for the overall coordination, and management of a public and private sector fundraising strategy. The ORM will contribute for the analysis and management of all fundraising channels and activities, ensuring long-term, flexible and sustainable resources for PAC.
The focus of PAC’s work is on the Sustainable Development Goals with an emphasis on school education, primary health care, women and child development, and skills and livelihoods.
(Ad) Stop getting irritated with excessing advertisements. View the information you want quickly on a clean, ad-free and exclusive Member Dashboard that offers tools to search for grants, view latest grant opportunities, upcoming deadlines, sample proposals, downloadable ebooks and also organize your favourites! Learn more.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
The Programme Officer – Resource Mobilisation will perform the following functions-
(Ad) Are you still finding it difficult to search for donors online? Join Premium and use our powerful Donor Search mechanism to find relevant donors based on your country and location or keyword. Our specially developed algorithm will search across the internet for the most relevant and useful donors of your interest willing to fund your work. Learn more.
- Maintain database of potential and existing donors and fundraising relevant information.
- Timely administration of outreach communication, digital campaigns, snail-mail letters.
- Conduct research on prospective individual, foundation and corporate donors.
- Assist in engaging with industry and companies, to solicit for Corporate Social Responsibility funding and make efforts to obtain special event sponsorship.
- Provide support for all fundraising and development operations and outreach.
Applicants must have-
(Ad) Not able to keep track of so may different grant opportunities and their deadlines? No problem! fundsforNGOs Premium has a handy tool called "Deadline Calendar." This tool will help you keep track of all upcoming grant opportunities and their deadlines and view them in a beautiful calendar format. Learn more.
- Master’s (any) degree; social sciences, economics, communications or related fields will be an added advantage.
- Minimum 5 years of experience, with at least 2 year’s experience in client facing / people engagement role preferred.
- Experience in market intelligence/ research / customer relationship / fundraising with a background in working in the Social/ Development sector.
- Understanding of and experience in corporate social responsibility related work will be an asset.
- Strong English language skills – written and spoken.
How to Apply
Interested candidates who meet the required educational and experience requirements should send their recent CV and a cover letter (written in English) by email at address given on the website.
(Ad) Are you looking for readymade proposals? fundsforNGOs Premium has a vast collection of Sample Proposals from successful grantees around the world. These proposals are available for viewing so that you can quickly get new ideas, best practices, lessons learned and develop your proposal in the perfect manner. Learn more.
For more information, please visit PAC.