Deadline: 28 May 2019
SNV is currently seeking applications from the eligible applicants for the post of Project Administrator in The Hague, Netherlands. The duration of this post is 1 year.
The Project Administrator will be responsible for the project administration of the projects coordinated from The Netherlands and the inter-company projects between the Global Support Unit and respective country programs.
SNV’s mission is to make a lasting difference in the lives of millions of people living in poverty.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
The Project Administrator will perform the following functions:
- Record (financial) project data into systems, monitor and analyze project data, take appropriate actions to ensure completeness and correctness of the financial transactions, prepares the monthly internal project reports for the project manager (for Netherlands based projects) and country finance manager (for inter-company projects) .
- Prepare the external project reports for the donor according the donor requirements and SNV project policies, templates and reporting deadlines.
- Assure that all financial transactions are done according to donor and SNV authorizations and required back up information.
- Organize, document and archive relevant documentation in our system, keep files complete, up to date and easy accessible conform our administrative and filing procedures.
- Follow up on project related receipts and payments, reviews liquidity levels of the project, preparing the financial documents for liquidity requests to the donors conform the agreement between the donor and SNV.
- Assist the project manager in preparing donor budget revisions compliant with SNV and donor procedures and guidelines.
- In case of multi-country projects coordinated form The Netherlands, support the project manager with country budgets, guidance and instructions to the project administrators in the countries, country project reviews/meetings, collecting, analyzing and consolidating the (monthly) project reports.
- Prepare and support the project audit. Responsible for the quality of the audit deliverables including the preparation of the needed reports.
- Contribute to implementation of changes and / or improvements in (financial) project processing, procedures or policies.
Applicants must have:
- Bachelor’s degree in finance or related field.
- Professional accounting qualifications up to final level.
- At least 5 years relevant working experience in a project organisation, experience within an international organisation is an advantage.
- At least 5 years relevant working experience in financial accounting of which 2-3 years in project accounting.
- Excellent communication and organization skills.
- Fluency in English is required (fluency in Dutch, French and/or Spanish is an added advantage).
- Experience with SAP (SAP by Design; SAP R3 or other), though not mandatory, will be an advantage.
- Pro-active and supportive team player.
How to Apply
Applicants must send CV and motivation letter through online process.
For more information, please visit SNV.