Deadline: 30 October 2019
Asian Development Bank (ADB) is currently seeking applications from eligible applicants for the post of Project Analyst in Dushanbe, Tajikistan. The duration of this post is 3 years.
The Project Analyst will coordinate and consolidate project information to achieve specific project implementation functional results, and provide diversified analytical, statistical and administrative support to the function of portfolio management.
The ADB aims for an Asia and Pacific free from poverty.
(Ad) Stop getting irritated with excessing advertisements. View the information you want quickly on a clean, ad-free and exclusive Member Dashboard that offers tools to search for grants, view latest grant opportunities, upcoming deadlines, sample proposals, downloadable ebooks and also organize your favourites! Learn more.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
The Project Analyst will perform the following functions:
(Ad) Are you still finding it difficult to search for donors online? Join Premium and use our powerful Donor Search mechanism to find relevant donors based on your country and location or keyword. Our specially developed algorithm will search across the internet for the most relevant and useful donors of your interest willing to fund your work. Learn more.
- Assist in implementation and design of project implementation arrangements, including procurement procedures, disbursements, and recruitment of consultants, and project management set up.
- Contribute to the initial preparation of Project Administration Memorandum (PAM) by gathering and consolidating data.
- Support and follow up with Executing Agencies (EAs) to achieve contract award targets and consult, support and provide guidance to EAs on contract administration.
- Support EA to familiarize with ADB guidelines and procedures, and ensure compliance with project covenants.
- Monitor and follow up with EAs on submission of project quarterly progress reports, annual audited project and entity financial statements, bi-annual safeguard reports, land acquisition resettlement plan, etc.
- Support and guide EAs for preparation and timely submission of withdrawal applications (WA).
- Maintain project related documents, records and files for TJRM administered projects in various sectors.
- Assist in the administration of delegated projects, including initial review of bid documents and evaluations and drafting of correspondence.
- Assist PO to review bidding documents, request for proposals, evaluation reports, and draft negotiated contracts.
Applicants must have:
(Ad) Not able to keep track of so may different grant opportunities and their deadlines? No problem! fundsforNGOs Premium has a handy tool called "Deadline Calendar." This tool will help you keep track of all upcoming grant opportunities and their deadlines and view them in a beautiful calendar format. Learn more.
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field.
- Minimum 5 years of relevant working experience, preferably in international agencies will be preferred.
- Proven ability to undertake background research and analysis on difficult but well-defined tasks, collect and organize required data and information, apply appropriate computer skills in analyzing and developing the data, and prepare notes, papers and sections of reports.
- Good analytical thinking with ability to make casual links, pro-and-con lists and analyses to reach a decision; and set priorities for tasks in order of importance.
- Familiar with local languages and institutions.
- Working knowledge of assigned area.
- Effective report-writing and communication skills in English and the national language.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English.
- Nationality of Tajikistan.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
(Ad) Are you looking for readymade proposals? fundsforNGOs Premium has a vast collection of Sample Proposals from successful grantees around the world. These proposals are available for viewing so that you can quickly get new ideas, best practices, lessons learned and develop your proposal in the perfect manner. Learn more.
For more information, please visit ADB.