Deadline: 30 October 2019
Asian Development Bank (ADB) is currently seeking applications from eligible applicants for the post of Project Analyst in Dushanbe, Tajikistan. The duration of this post is 3 years.
The Project Analyst will coordinate and consolidate project information to achieve specific project implementation functional results, and provide diversified analytical, statistical and administrative support to the function of portfolio management.
The ADB aims for an Asia and Pacific free from poverty.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
The Project Analyst will perform the following functions:
- Assist in implementation and design of project implementation arrangements, including procurement procedures, disbursements, and recruitment of consultants, and project management set up.
- Contribute to the initial preparation of Project Administration Memorandum (PAM) by gathering and consolidating data.
- Support and follow up with Executing Agencies (EAs) to achieve contract award targets and consult, support and provide guidance to EAs on contract administration.
- Support EA to familiarize with ADB guidelines and procedures, and ensure compliance with project covenants.
- Monitor and follow up with EAs on submission of project quarterly progress reports, annual audited project and entity financial statements, bi-annual safeguard reports, land acquisition resettlement plan, etc.
- Support and guide EAs for preparation and timely submission of withdrawal applications (WA).
- Maintain project related documents, records and files for TJRM administered projects in various sectors.
- Assist in the administration of delegated projects, including initial review of bid documents and evaluations and drafting of correspondence.
- Assist PO to review bidding documents, request for proposals, evaluation reports, and draft negotiated contracts.
Applicants must have:
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field.
- Minimum 5 years of relevant working experience, preferably in international agencies will be preferred.
- Proven ability to undertake background research and analysis on difficult but well-defined tasks, collect and organize required data and information, apply appropriate computer skills in analyzing and developing the data, and prepare notes, papers and sections of reports.
- Good analytical thinking with ability to make casual links, pro-and-con lists and analyses to reach a decision; and set priorities for tasks in order of importance.
- Familiar with local languages and institutions.
- Working knowledge of assigned area.
- Effective report-writing and communication skills in English and the national language.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English.
- Nationality of Tajikistan.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, please visit ADB.