Deadline: 2 July 2019
The United Nations Office for Project Services (UNOPS) is currently seeking applications from the eligible applicants for the post of Project Assistant in Copenhagen, Denmark.
The Project Assistant will contribute to, and shape the work of the People Stream, comprised of talent management, learning and development, talent acquisition and policy, providing internal support and administration, communications, and analysis.
UNOPS mission is to serve people in need by expanding the ability of the United Nations, governments and other partners to manage projects, infrastructure, and procurement in a sustainable and efficient manner.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
The Project Assistant will perform the following functions:
- Provide Project Management Support
- Support the following work packages: Coordination and support of Talent Benches and Rosters, admin support to senior recruitments, support Performance Management enhancements and Career Development efforts.
- In addition, actively supports the administration of the Learning Management System (LMS).
- Monitor and follow up and actual implications of aforementioned initiatives.
- Conduct research as required in relation to PCG projects.
- Support Implementation of global programmes
- Support implementation of various global programmes in the areas of Learning and Development, Performance.
- Management, Talent Management and Leadership Development Programmes.
- Pro-actively support field and HQ users throughout their respective learning programmes participations.
- Internal communication and administration
- Assisting in developing communication materials for strategic HR projects.
- Assist in the development and presentation of correspondence, reports, presentations and articles, including statistical and graphical material.
- Produce clear, concise and vivid materials that convey key messages to target audiences.
- Draft teasers/intros/blurbs for UNOPS internal newsletter, announcements.
- Prepare training material and user documentation, compiling relevant information, and offering support in research.
- Support other PCG work and/or other projects as assigned.
Applicants must have-
- High school diploma required.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree may substitute required years of work experience.
- Minimum 4 years of experience in either of the following areas: Learning and Development, HR Management, business analysis and reporting, communications support and coordination, or a combination of the above is required.
- Experience in working in an international environment is an advantage.
- Full working knowledge of English is essential.
- Knowledge of French or Spanish is a distinct advantage.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, please visit at UNOPS.