Deadline: 16 May 2016
World Vision International (WVI) is currently seeking applications from the eligible applicants for the post of Project Coordinator for Partnership in Serei Sophorn, Cambodia.
The Project Coordinator for Partnership will be responsible to assist ADP Manager in project planning, budgeting implementing, monitoring and reporting to cost effective implementations.
WVI’s mission is to promote human transformation, seek justice and bear witness to the good news of the Kingdom of God.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
The Project Coordinator for Partnership will perform the following functions-
- Responsible for the supervision, performance and development of projects.
- Coordinate closely with partners to develop and clarify clearly demarcated roles, responsibilities, resources and deliverables and to ensure mutual accountability for results.
- Coordinate the annual planning and budgeting process through a consultative, bottom-up process involving partners and all stakeholders and ensuring consistency with the project design and results commitments.
- Establish and use strong systems and processes for the regular tracking of progress on all result areas, as well as on the efficient utilization of project resources and reporting.
- Represent the project in various advocacy, project management, technical, coordination meetings, forums and shares accurate and relevant information to all stakeholders of the project.
- Ensure internal coordination between project staff and Sponsorship Project interventions for excellent and external coordination, mobilization and networking with partners.
Applicants must have-
- Understanding and agree with WV’s vision, mission and core values.
- Bachelor Degree in Development Management or related field.
- Minimum 2 years of professional experience in community development and community mobilization.
- Sound experience in project design (planning, budgeting,, implementation, monitoring, evaluation, and report writing).
- Previous experience in advocacy and networking is an advantage.
- Competent in written and verbal communication skills (in Khmer and English).
- Computer literate; Microsoft Word and Excel, Power Point.
- Willingness to travel remote area and travel away from home to overnight stay on assignment area overnight and project sites. Use own motorbike.
- Nationality of Cambodia.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, please visit WVI.