Deadline: 4 September 2017
USAID is currently seeking applications from the eligible applicants for the post of Project Management Specialist in Egypt. The duration of this post is 1 year.
USAID partner to end extreme poverty and promote resilient, democratic societies while advancing our security and prosperity.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
The Project Management Specialist will perform the following functions-
- Providing technical and organizational leadership on the design, implementation, monitoring and evaluation of assessments, evaluations, performance monitoring and capacity building activities.
- This includes writing statements of work, calculating independent government cost estimates, and all related required documentation.
- Ensuring that all activities are appropriately documented in required reports and through regular updates given to USAID stakeholders and external development partners, including the Portfolio Implementation Reviews (PIRs), Performance Pland and Report (PPR), Congressional Notification (CNs), Congressional Budget Justification (CBJ), and Operational Plan (OP).
- Working closely with contractors and grantees in implementing activities, including conducting site visits to identify and assist in resolving problems, and provide guidance on USAID policies and procedures.
- Following these visits, prepares trip reports with findings and recommendations and supplements these with oral briefings to the OEH Director, and other Mission officials (including the Mission Director) as required.
Applicants must have-
- Bachelor’s degree in the field of Education, Social Science, Public Policy, International Relations, or other related field is required.
- Minimum 3 years of professional experience in project administration or managing program performance data and information is required.
- Experience in program evaluation is required.
- Introduction to the Program Cycle (5 days), Contracting Officer’s Representative/Agreement Officer’s Representative (10 days), Project and Activity Design and Implementation (5 days) and Program Monitoring and Evaluation Essentials Course (5 days) is required.
- Fluency in English and Fluency Arabic is required.
How to Apply
Applicants can submit their applications to the address given on the website.
For more information, please visit USAID.