Deadline: 26 October 2019
Plan International is currently seeking applications from the eligible applicants for the post of Project Manager IMAGINE in Bamako, Mali. The duration of this post is 4 years.
The Project Manager will be responsible for providing project leadership to achieve the expected results and to coordinate Plan International Mali’s efforts to achieve the project objectives and advance knowledge of the project. provision of services relating to sensitive education on issues such for girls and adolescents.
Plan International is an independent development and humanitarian organisation that advances children’s rights and equality for girls.
Key Job Responsibilities
The Project Manager will perform the following functions-
- Develop the detailed project implementation plan based on the defined objectives, results and activities.
- Ensure the implementation of the PIP by project staff and partners.
- Ensure the collection and analysis of project data.
- Ensure proper monitoring and evaluation of project activities.
- Oversee all financial aspects of the project, including financial reporting and communicate any variation to the plan.
- Develop and coordinate the validation of all strategic and operational project documents.
- Develop timely quality reports as required by the donor and project management and internal procedures of Plan International Mali and Plan Canada.
- Supervise project staff.
- Perform any other activity related to the project that may be assigned by the supervisor.
Applicants must have:
- Hold a post-graduate degree in Project Management, Development Studies, Social Sciences or any other similar field.
- Experience working in an environment with security risks.
- 5 years experience in project management.
- Experience in using (or willingness to learn) SAP technology or other data collection systems.
- Good experience of collaboration and teamwork, with colleagues, consortium members, Plan Canada staff and other stakeholders such as local partners, government officials, donor representatives and international staff.
- Good level of written and spoken English and the mastery of the French language are a requirement.
- Excellent interpersonal and intercultural skills.
- Excellent mastery of computer systems Word, Excel, internet, PowerPoint, etc.
- Knowledge of Windows and its various applications as well as the Internet.
- Management of gender-focused projects / programs, girls ‘and girls’ education and experience in education project management is an asset.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, please visit Plan International.