Deadline: 26 October 2019
Plan International is currently seeking applications from the eligible applicants for the post of Project Manager IMAGINE in Bamako, Mali. The duration of this post is 4 years.
The Project Manager will be responsible for providing project leadership to achieve the expected results and to coordinate Plan International Mali’s efforts to achieve the project objectives and advance knowledge of the project. provision of services relating to sensitive education on issues such for girls and adolescents.
Plan International is an independent development and humanitarian organisation that advances children’s rights and equality for girls.
(Ad) Stop getting irritated with excessing advertisements. View the information you want quickly on a clean, ad-free and exclusive Member Dashboard that offers tools to search for grants, view latest grant opportunities, upcoming deadlines, sample proposals, downloadable ebooks and also organize your favourites! Learn more.
Key Job Responsibilities
The Project Manager will perform the following functions-
(Ad) Are you still finding it difficult to search for donors online? Join Premium and use our powerful Donor Search mechanism to find relevant donors based on your country and location or keyword. Our specially developed algorithm will search across the internet for the most relevant and useful donors of your interest willing to fund your work. Learn more.
- Develop the detailed project implementation plan based on the defined objectives, results and activities.
- Ensure the implementation of the PIP by project staff and partners.
- Ensure the collection and analysis of project data.
- Ensure proper monitoring and evaluation of project activities.
- Oversee all financial aspects of the project, including financial reporting and communicate any variation to the plan.
- Develop and coordinate the validation of all strategic and operational project documents.
- Develop timely quality reports as required by the donor and project management and internal procedures of Plan International Mali and Plan Canada.
- Supervise project staff.
- Perform any other activity related to the project that may be assigned by the supervisor.
Applicants must have:
(Ad) Not able to keep track of so may different grant opportunities and their deadlines? No problem! fundsforNGOs Premium has a handy tool called "Deadline Calendar." This tool will help you keep track of all upcoming grant opportunities and their deadlines and view them in a beautiful calendar format. Learn more.
- Hold a post-graduate degree in Project Management, Development Studies, Social Sciences or any other similar field.
- Experience working in an environment with security risks.
- 5 years experience in project management.
- Experience in using (or willingness to learn) SAP technology or other data collection systems.
- Good experience of collaboration and teamwork, with colleagues, consortium members, Plan Canada staff and other stakeholders such as local partners, government officials, donor representatives and international staff.
- Good level of written and spoken English and the mastery of the French language are a requirement.
- Excellent interpersonal and intercultural skills.
- Excellent mastery of computer systems Word, Excel, internet, PowerPoint, etc.
- Knowledge of Windows and its various applications as well as the Internet.
- Management of gender-focused projects / programs, girls ‘and girls’ education and experience in education project management is an asset.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
(Ad) Are you looking for readymade proposals? fundsforNGOs Premium has a vast collection of Sample Proposals from successful grantees around the world. These proposals are available for viewing so that you can quickly get new ideas, best practices, lessons learned and develop your proposal in the perfect manner. Learn more.
For more information, please visit Plan International.