Deadline: 15 November 2018
United Nations Office for Project Services (UNOPS) is currently seeking applications from eligible applicants for the post of Project Manager in Lima, Peru.
UNOPS mission is to serve people in need by expanding the ability of the United Nations, governments and other partners to manage projects, infrastructure, and procurement in a sustainable and efficient manner.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
The Project Manager will perform the following functions-
- Establish strong working relationships with the Project Committee (Executive, senior users and senior providers), the client and the stakeholders.
- Manage communication and ensure that stakeholders are aware of the activities, progress and exceptions of the project, and are in a position to accept the agreed products.
- Advise the client on issues that may affect the achievement of the expected results, including aspects of sustainability and post-project requirements such as maintenance.
- Manage the flow of information between the Project Committee / Director of the Operations Center and the project (s).
Applicants must have-
- It is required to provide complete university studies (equivalent to a “Bachelor’s degree”).
- Preferably in: Engineering, Architecture, Project Management, Business Administration, Economics, or other relevant discipline.
- It will be valued to contribute studies at the Master’s level (equivalent to a “Master’s degree”).
- The basic course for UNOPS Project Manager is required (must be completed within one year after signing these Terms of Reference).
- Minimum 4 years of progressive experience in development and project management is required, preferably in Infrastructure, focused on supervising, preparing reports, developing and coordinating organizations from both the public and private sectors.
- Nationality of Peru.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, please visit UNOPS.