Deadline: 08 June 2023
The United Nations Office for Project Services (UNOPS) is currently seeking applications from the eligible applicants for the post of Project Manager in Skopje, Macedonia.
UNOPS mission is to serve people in need by expanding the ability of the United Nations, governments and other partners to manage projects, infrastructure, and procurement in a sustainable and efficient manner.
Key Job Responsibilities
The Project Manager will the following functions:
- Project Delivery and Performance
- Monitoring and reporting
- Stakeholder engagement
- Quality assurance
- Knowledge management and innovation
- Personnel management
Applicants must have:
- Advanced University Degree preferably in Project Management, Chemical Science, Engineering, Development Studies, Business Administration, or other relevant discipline is required.
- University Degree (bachelor’s degree / first level) with a combination of two additional years of relevant professional experience may be accepted in lieu of the Advanced University Degree
- Minimum 5 years of experience in implementing complex projects/programmes is required
- Experience in implementing and delivering environment related projects would be an asset
- Experience in implementing and delivering projects for international organisations or UN Agencies would be an asset.
- Experience in engagement with the Government and international officials would be an asset
- Fluency in English language is required
- Fluency in Macedonian language is required
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, visit UNOPS.