Deadline: 10 December 2019
Plan International is currently seeking applications from the eligible applicants for the post of Project Manager-Joint Action for Nutrition Outcome (JANO) Project in Rangpur, Bangladesh.
The Project Manager will be responsible to ensure that the technical direction of the project is geared to achieve desired impact and project operations maximize value for money, while maintaining consortium liaison and stakeholder relationships, and overall management of the school component.
Plan International is an independent development and humanitarian organisation that advances children’s rights and equality for girls.
Key Job Responsibilities
The Project Manager will perform the following functions-
- The process of developing, designing and reviewing the implementation plan of Joint Action for Nutrition Outcome project is lead with detailed activities, operational processes and budget for field level implementation.
- M&E framework of Joint Action for Nutrition Outcome project development ensured following guideline of Plan International and donor agencies and quality monitoring of the project performance at community, partner and country level.
- Quality donor reporting system for grants projects is established by providing guidance, setting protocols and building capacity of the relevant project staff.
- National and local level network is maintained with government and other stake holders and conduct advocacy at local and community level for smooth implementation of the project.
- Technical assistance provided and Capacity Building of partner staff and other stakeholder to implement project efficiently is ensured.
- Evidences created on Nutrition with proper documentation for program quality and disseminate internally and externally in a user-friendly manner.
- Ensure that Local Nutrition Governance Project communications and PR work effectively.
- Ensure that Plan International’s global policies for Safeguarding Children and Young People and Gender Equality and Inclusion are fully embedded in accordance with the principles and requirements of the policy including relevant.
- Implementation Standards and Guidelines as applicable to their area of responsibility.
Applicants must have:
- Master’s in Public Health or equivalent with at least 10 years of working experience in health and multi-sectoral nutrition governance focused on maternal, child and newborn health and nutrition of which minimum 5 years in management position.
- Analyse and provide quick solutions to problems related to implementation of the project.
- Need to do distant management of staff and partner by establishing smooth and effective communication system (skype, email).
- Need to take proactive stances in identifying and resolving conflicts among project staff and implementing partners.
- Negotiate, motivate and supports drawing win-win outcomes.
- Manage resources (budget and work) to deliver results to agreed quality standards; able to apply planning-leading-organizing-controlling skills.
- Demonstrate an understanding about the Child and youth Safe guarding policy and compliance, applies the possible protection measures within the scope of job, and provides inputs for strengthening child protection measures.
- Nationality of Bangladesh.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, please visit Plan International.