Deadline: 13 December 2017
United Nations Office for Project Services (UNOPS) is currently seeking applications from the eligible applicants for the post of Project Manager in Cuenca, Ecuador. The duration for this post is 12 months.
UNOPS mission is to serve people in need by expanding the ability of the United Nations, governments and other partners to manage projects, infrastructure, and procurement in a sustainable and efficient manner.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
The Project Manager will perform the following functions-
- Establish strong working relationships with the Project Committee (Executive, senior users and senior suppliers), the client and interested parties.
- Manage communication and ensure that stakeholders are aware of the activities, progress and exceptions of the project, and are in a position to accept the agreed products.
- Advise the client on issues that may affect the achievement of the expected results, including aspects of sustainability and post-project requirements such as maintenance.
- Manage the flow of information between the Project Committee / Director of the Operations Center and the project (s).
Applicants must have-
- It is required to provide Master’s degree in Civil Engineering or related.
- The master’s degree can be replaced by additional relevant experience and university degree equivalent to bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering or related.
- Specialization in railways, railway operation or other discipline relevant to the project will be valued.
- Spanish language proficiency is required.
- It will be valued to provide knowledge of the English language.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, please visit UNOPS.