Deadline: 17 May 2016
World Vision International (WVI) is currently seeking applications from the eligible applicants for the post of Project Manager in Australia.
The Project Manager will be responsible for the management of one or more medium to large-sized, moderate to high complex projects and Tier 2 project budget.
WVI’s mission is to promote human transformation, seek justice and bear witness to the good news of the Kingdom of God.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
The Project Manager will perform the following functions-
- Develop and maintains productive working relationships with business owners, project sponsors, vendors and key clients.
- Develop, and continually updates, project plans and schedules.
- Develop product breakdown structures.
- Identify project dependencies prior to the start of the project.
- Work with the Business Analysts and the client to define/refine the project scope.
- Facilitate the gathering of information required to estimate project cost, resources, time and deliverables.
- Prepare all project management baseline products.
- Ensure that the project outcome reflects the goals of the client.
- Negotiate conflicts and resolves issues that arise.
- Act as a mediator between stakeholders and team members.
- Resolve any issues and solves problems throughout the project life cycle.
- Determine staffing requirements and forms project teams.
- Develop budget requests for resources.
- Work with resource managers in order to effectively align resources across projects.
- Provide work direction and leadership to assigned projects, including scheduling, assignment of work and review of project efforts.
- Evaluate project performance and makes recommendations for personnel actions.
Applicants must have-
- Bachelor’s degree in related field specialized training or equivalent work experience.
- Typically requires 5 – 7 years of IT work experience, including 2 or more years managing projects.
- Willingness and ability to travel domestically and internationally, as necessary.
- Nationality of Australia.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, please visit WVI.