Deadline: 10 May 2019
Plan International is currently seeking applications from the eligible applicants for the post of Project Manager Young Health Programme Indonesia in Jakarta, Indonesia.
The Project Manager Young Health Programme Indonesia will be responsible to oversee the overall implementation of the Young Health Programme (YHP) Indonesia which is implemented in South Jakarta (Jagakarsa), Bogor District (Cibinong), and Nusa Tenggara Barat (Mataram) in the period of June 2019 – December 2021.
Plan International is an independent development and humanitarian organisation that advances children’s rights and equality for girls.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
The Project Manager Young Health Programme Indonesia will perform the following functions-
- Ensure effective and efficient management of the overall programme, which includes maintaining constructive relationships with key stakeholders and the donor in country.
- Drive strategic conversations around advocacy and impact, thereby contributing to sustainable programme outcomes.
- Ensure effective project management by maintaining the delivery of appropriate technical, operational and financial outputs, while tracking the project progress through monitoring, evaluation and reporting.
- Maintain effective working relationships with project partners and Plan International UK, through effective communication, consultation and reporting.
- Align the projects implementation with Plan International principles of safeguarding of children and young people and gender trans-formative approach.
Applicants must have-
- Undergraduate degree in public health, medical, epidemiology and relevant field in the promotion of youth participation and gender equality.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in project management, including budget management, monitoring and evaluation and quality project reporting.
- Minimum 3 years experienced working in coordination with Government agencies/offices, youth groups, schools and teachers for project implementation, preferably in health promotion, gender equality and/or prevention of NCDs.
- Demonstrated knowledge in international development tools: program logic, Monitoring, and community empowerment.
- Demonstrated knowledge of gender transformative approach, gender-based violence, child rights, and inclusion.
- Affinity to work with and for young people on improving their health and well-being.
- Understanding of Indonesia Government policies, laws, and institutions in public health, gender equality and Education.
- Good oral and written communication skills in English and Bahasa Indonesia.
- Ability to provide technical guidance and support staff.
- Ability to function efficiently and effectively with little day-to-day supervision.
- Demonstrated skills problem solving and people’s management.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, please visit Plan International.