Deadline: 20 September 2019
Palladium is seeking applications from eligible applicants for the post of Project Support Officer in United Kingdom.
The Project Support Officer will be responsible to support DFID’s humanitarian work in acute and chronic contexts, by supporting the deployment and management of humanitarian and stabilization experts into crises around the world.
Palladium’s mission is to catalyze an enriched future for all.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
The Project Support Officer will perform the following:
- Provide administrative support within the HSOT Operations Support Team according to prioritised needs.
- Manage portfolio of deployment projects, managing full deployment cycle from candidate selection stage to demobilization of deployee.
- Include liaison with DFID offices and UN agencies, arranging travel, monitoring welfare and performance of deployees, issuing kit and supporting on invoice submission.
- Undertake liaison with the Security Adviser on duty of care requirements and issues and acting as the first point of contact for deployed consultants on security issues.
- Drafting of project budgets and forecasting. Maintenance of project accounts and reporting to the client.
- Responsible to ensure accurate budget management.
- Process expenses and invoices for contracted staff.
- Provide administrative operational support to DFID in event of a rapid onset humanitarian response.
- Includes deploying personnel rapidly at short notice with occasional out of hours working, dependent upon the nature of the emergency response.
- Assist with routine administrative reporting as required.
Applicants must have:
- Experience in administration and expense management.
- Experience of dealing with staff working or deploying overseas.
- Experience of managing induction and deployment processes would be an advantage.
- Outstanding organisational skills in terms of planning, managing information, controlling timelines and meeting deadlines.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, and proven experience of building excellent working relationships, both internal and external.
- Proven ability to communicate complex procedures and situations to varied stakeholders/clients.
- Proven ability to deal with a varied, demanding, often conflicting and rapidly changing workload.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, please visit Palladium.