Deadline: 3 April 2019
The United Nations Office for Project Services (UNOPS) is currently seeking applications from the eligible applicants for the post of Project Support Officer in Lund, Sweden.
The Project Support Officer will have the important responsibility of managing the daily operations of the Global Innovation Center in Lund, Sweden.
UNOPS mission is to serve people in need by expanding the ability of the United Nations, governments and other partners to manage projects, infrastructure, and procurement in a sustainable and efficient manner.
(Ad) Stop getting irritated with excessing advertisements. View the information you want quickly on a clean, ad-free and exclusive Member Dashboard that offers tools to search for grants, view latest grant opportunities, upcoming deadlines, sample proposals, downloadable ebooks and also organize your favourites! Learn more.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
The Project Support Officer will perform the following functions:
(Ad) Are you still finding it difficult to search for donors online? Join Premium and use our powerful Donor Search mechanism to find relevant donors based on your country and location or keyword. Our specially developed algorithm will search across the internet for the most relevant and useful donors of your interest willing to fund your work. Learn more.
- Assist with the daily operations of the Innovation Center, planning of activities, coordinate with domestic, regional and global partners.
- Facilitate training and resources management for the start-ups present at the Center.
- Participate in meetings, compile materials, and assist in the preparation of statements and papers, as requested.
- Develop analysis, mapping and participate in client meetings relating to business development opportunities with partners in the region as well as internationally such as UN, governments, foundations, NGOs, academia, think tanks and private sector.
Applicants must have-
(Ad) Not able to keep track of so may different grant opportunities and their deadlines? No problem! fundsforNGOs Premium has a handy tool called "Deadline Calendar." This tool will help you keep track of all upcoming grant opportunities and their deadlines and view them in a beautiful calendar format. Learn more.
- Master’s degree in international affairs, political science, communication, economics, business administration or related fields.
- Minimum of 2 years of relevant work experience, in stakeholders engagement, business development, communications, or coordination roles.
- Fluency in English is required.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
(Ad) Are you looking for readymade proposals? fundsforNGOs Premium has a vast collection of Sample Proposals from successful grantees around the world. These proposals are available for viewing so that you can quickly get new ideas, best practices, lessons learned and develop your proposal in the perfect manner. Learn more.
For more information, please visit at UNOPS.