Deadline: 04 April 2023
The United Nations Office for Project Services (UNOPS) is currently seeking applications from the eligible applicants for the post of Senior Project Manager Specialist in Tunis, Tunisia.
UNOPS mission is to serve people in need by expanding the ability of the United Nations, governments and other partners to manage projects, infrastructure, and procurement in a sustainable and efficient manner.
Key Job Responsibilities
The Senior Project Manager Specialist will the following functions:
- Project Delivery and Performance
- Monitoring and reporting
- Stakeholder engagement
- Quality assurance
- Knowledge management and innovation
- Personnel management
Applicants must have:
- Advanced University (Master’s) Degree in project management, biomedical engineering, industrial, or other relevant field is required
- Bachelor degree in project management, biomedical engineering, industrial, or other relevant field is required combined with 2 additional years of relevant professional experience may be accepted in lieu of the advanced university degree
- Relevant combination of industry certifications and relevant experience may be accepted in lieu of the Master’s degree.
- Minimum 7 years (or more depending on academic credentials) of relevant experience in the management and maintenance of hospitals or healthcare facilities is required
- Experience in managing technical teams in various areas of hospital maintenance (e.g. buildings, technical and/or biomedical equipment) is required
- Experience in project management is required
- Experience in developing countries is an asset
- Experience in UN is an asset
- Experience in managing World Bank or Global funds programs is an asset.
- Full working knowledge of French and English is a requirement
- Knowledge in Arabic is an asset.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, visit UNOPS.