Deadline: 24 October 2018
Norwegian Refugee Council (NRC) is currently seeking applications from eligible applicants for the post of Shelter Project Manager in Dohuk, Iraq. The duration of this post is 14 months.
NRC provides assistance, protection and durable solutions to refugees and internally displaced persons worldwide.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
The Shelter Project Manager will perform the following functions:
- All Project Cycle Management aspects of the shelter grants within the Dohuk area office.
- Ensure that shelter projects are fully compliant in the areas of technical works, financial monitoring and beneficiary selection.
- Ensure shelter projects are implemented with an evidence-based approach ensuring that post-project evaluations and analysis are carried out.
- Work with ICLA colleagues on joint-programming surrounding HLP notably proof of ownership.
- Work with the camp management UDOC (Urban Displaced Outside of Camps) to promote safe shelter techniques and engage with the community on shelter-related issues.
- Integrate WASH programming into shelter response where possible.
- Scaling-up to intervene in emergencies such as new areas of intervention, influx, extreme weather, etc.
- Ensure all output/outcome data and beneficiary data is recorded and maintained in the shelter databases.
- Represent NRC in shelter coordination forums and ensure adherence to Iraq Shelter Cluster Guidelines.
Applicants must have:
- A university graduate in a relevant field with Previous experience as a project manager or coordinator in a humanitarian/recovery programme and especially in complex and volatile environments.
- Fluency in English, Kurdish and Arabic.
- Knowledge of humanitarian principles and code of conduct.
- Nationality of Iraq.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, please visit NRC.