Deadline: 19 April 2020
Norwegian Refugee Council (NRC) is currently seeking applications from eligible applicants for the post of Support Manager in Tyre, Lebanon.
NRC provides assistance, protection and durable solutions to refugees and internally displaced persons worldwide.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
(Ad) Stop getting irritated with excessing advertisements. View the information you want quickly on a clean, ad-free and exclusive Member Dashboard that offers tools to search for grants, view latest grant opportunities, upcoming deadlines, sample proposals, downloadable ebooks and also organize your favourites! Learn more.
The Support Manager will perform the following functions:
- Lead operational support to be aligned with programmes plans at area level through proper planning.
- Ensure cost efficient and cost effective approaches at area office level by assessing and monitoring the costs and resources allocation.
- Establish a proactive atmosphere in the support department by leading different initiatives related to human resources, finance, logistics, and other departments to ensure efficiency of implementation and effectiveness of staff performance.
- Support the budget management capacity at area level and ensure a collaborative approach in budget management.
- Provide proper guidance on implementing procedures and monitoring tools for corruption mapping and mitigation practices in all related support functions.
(Ad) Are you still finding it difficult to search for donors online? Join Premium and use our powerful Donor Search mechanism to find relevant donors based on your country and location or keyword. Our specially developed algorithm will search across the internet for the most relevant and useful donors of your interest willing to fund your work. Learn more.
Applicants must have:
- Minimum 5 year’s of experience in a relevant management position preferably within a humanitarian/recovery context.
- Experience working in complex and volatile contexts.
- Experience in implementation of humanitarian projects/programmes.
- Solid knowledge of financial management, logistics and procurement, and human resources.
- Allocation of budgets, resources management, and leading cost-efficiency strategies in support functions.
- Fluency in English and Arabic, both written and spoken.
How to Apply
(Ad) Not able to keep track of so may different grant opportunities and their deadlines? No problem! fundsforNGOs Premium has a handy tool called "Deadline Calendar." This tool will help you keep track of all upcoming grant opportunities and their deadlines and view them in a beautiful calendar format. Learn more.
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, visit NRC.
(Ad) Are you looking for readymade proposals? fundsforNGOs Premium has a vast collection of Sample Proposals from successful grantees around the world. These proposals are available for viewing so that you can quickly get new ideas, best practices, lessons learned and develop your proposal in the perfect manner. Learn more.