Deadline: 19 November 2018
Clowns Without Borders South Africa (CWBSA) is currently seeking applications from eligible applicants for the post of Technical Programme Specialist in Johannesburg, South Africa. The duration of this post is 1 year.
Clowns Without Borders enables children and families to play, laugh, and create through the arts.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
The Technical Programme Specialist will perform following functions:
- Responsible for technical and programmatic management.
- Management of staff including country coordinators.
- Periodic monitoring of PLH programme delivery progress and quality of scale up, including field visits to supervise, coordinate and monitor field level activities under their portfolio.
- Building capacity and supporting partners in planning, implementing and sustaining the programme, including the creation of relevant tools to support implementation.
- Timely preparation, production and submission of all reports.
- Represent PLH in meetings and act as spokesperson in various platforms including with other NGOs, government officials, institutions, corporates, major donors, etc.
- Liaise with the PLH research group, and, in particular, the University of Oxford research team on scientific matters regarding PLH 10-17 and PLH 2-9.
- Any other duties related to PLH for Kids and Teens and other CWBSA programmes as required.
Applicants must have:
- Minimum of Master’s degree in relevant area (or similar experience).
- At least 5 years’ experience of project/programme management.
- Previous experience of managing projects with multi-partners and government donors such as USAID.
- Experience working in Sub-Saharan Africa.
- Previous experience working with parenting programmes.
- Ability to speak and write in French or Kiswahili.
How to Apply
If applicants are interested in applying, please send an email with the subject entitled “PLH Technical Programme Specialist” at the address given on the website.
For more information, please visit CWBSA.