Education Above All (EAA) is currently seeking applications from the eligible applicants for the post of Senior Education Specialist in Doha, Qatar.
The Senior Education Specialist will be responsible to engage with countries on the development of EAC activities that include strong partners and promising activities and to ensure the quality and integrity of all EAC programmatic activities.
EAA’s aim is to build a global movement that contributes to human, social and economic development through quality education and other welfare programmes and initiatives.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
The Senior Education Specialist will perform the following functions-
- Review, analyze, and provide technical education insight for Expressions of Interest and project proposals from worldwide.
- Advise EAC on ways to enhance reach and impact.
- Interact with organization leadership and stakeholders regarding the progress and accomplishments of EAC funded projects.
- Maintain constructive dialogue and technical exchange with field counterparts and technical staff of implementing partners.
- Support the on-going monitoring of EAC supported work in coordination with M&E and operations colleagues.
- Conduct opportunity assessments of potential partners for projects in existing and new countries and advise on strategic and/or impactful opportunities.
- Develop collaborative relationships with donor/client organizations, relevant government agencies, bilateral and other NGOs.
- Contribute to the effective and efficient conduct of EAC meetings, workshop, conferences, and events.
- Represent EAC in external meetings and events as requested.
Applicants must have-
- Master’s degree in Education or related field at a minimum; PhD preferred.
- 15+ years of experience in providing technical assistance to large education development programs in the developing world Technical expertise for review and management of field-based partners and projects.
- Demonstrated success in creating collaborative relationships with ministries of education, donors, and non-governmental organizations.
- Excellent ability to build and maintain relationships & informal networks.
- Demonstrated organizational and administrative skills.
- Demonstrated ability in designing and understanding research.
- Ability to negotiate with respect.
- Excellent analytic skills.
- Excellent communication skills in English are a must.
- Excellent MS office skills (MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint etc.)
- Extensive international experience and ability to manage projects.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, please visit EAA.