Deadline: 2 February 2021
Global Communities is currently seeking applications from the eligible applicants for the post of Chief of Party, USAID Nutrition and Early Childhood Development in Rwanda.
Global Communities mission is to create long-lasting, positive and community-led change that improves the lives and livelihoods of vulnerable people across the globe.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
The Chief of Party, USAID Nutrition and Early Childhood Development will perform the following functions-
- Lead efforts to collaborate and coordinate with other USAID/Rwanda projects, other donor and non governmental organization (NGO)-sponsored activities.
- Handle overall management of the program, including staff and partner oversight, monitoring and evaluation and program implementation.
- Meet program targets, as well as fiscal integrity of the use of program funds.
- Ensure establishment and maintenance of systems for project operations.
- Act as primary point of contact with USAID, government counterparts, and other critical in-country stakeholders.
- Responsible for effective written reports and oral presentations on the program.
- Represent Global Communities and overall program interests as necessary and appropriate.
- Build and maintain strong working relations with key internal and external stakeholders, beneficiaries, prime and subcontractors, suppliers and partners.
- Provide effective and timely responses to inquiries and concerns.
Applicants must have-
- 10 year’s professional experience, with progressively increasing responsibilities and duties in fields related to the successful implementation of multi-sectoral projects, including nutrition, early childhood development, maternal and child health, and disability inclusion.
- Technical assistance, local governance, capacity building for improvement of health and social services, and/or social and behavior change is required.
- Advanced Graduate Degree in a related field of study (e.g. public health, nutrition, early childhood development, business administration, governance, etc.) is required.
- Experience as a past COP or in a leadership position involving the administration of similarly sized, international donor supported programs with skills in strategic planning, management, supervision, and budgeting is required.
- Experience with organizational capacity development, strengthening systems.
- Management and leadership skills, and good governance of the public sector, civil society organizations, NGOs, or multi-sector bodies to achieve sustainable outcomes, especially in developing countries.
- Ability to communicate a common vision among diverse partners and the ability to lead multi-disciplinary teams is desired.
- Nationality of Rwanda.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their CV and cover letter through online process.
For more information, visit Global Communities.