Deadline: 2 March 2021
Global Communities is currently seeking applications from the eligible applicants for the post of Early Childhood Development Technical Advisor in Rwanda.
Global Communities mission is to create long-lasting, positive and community-led change that improves the lives and livelihoods of vulnerable people across the globe.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
The Early Childhood Development Technical Advisor will perform the following functions-
- Provide technical leadership and have responsibility for all activities associated with improving early childhood development, positive parenting and social inclusion.
Applicants must have-
- Master’s Degree or higher in early childhood development, social sciences, education or in a closely related field is required.
- 7 year’s of experience designing, implementing, or supporting ECD and positive parenting programming, preferably in Rwanda is highly desired.
- Excellent knowledge of holistic child development and understanding of global evidence, best practices, and gaps around early childhood development interventions.
- Experience integrating ECD interventions into nutrition, health and other service delivery platforms is preferred.
- Experience working with children experiencing deprivation, exclusion and vulnerability and their families.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English are highly desirable.
- Nationality of Rwanda.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their CV and cover letter through online process.
For more information, visit Global Communities.