Deadline: 23 September 2016
Islamic Development Bank (IDB) is currently seeking applications from the eligible applicants for the post of Administrative Coordinator in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia.
The Administrative Coordinator will communicate and follow up on pending issues and taking necessary corrective actions as per policies and procedures.
IDB’s mission is to promote comprehensive human development, with a focus on the priority areas of alleviating poverty, improving health, promoting education, improving governance and prospering the people.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
The Administrative Coordinator will perform the following functions-
- Assist the division manager/department director in time management, maintenance of daily schedules, and meetings.
- Coordinate and follow up the organization of meetings/events and facilitate delegation hosting and logistics in collaboration with the concerned parties.
- Review payment/disbursement requests and process them for the division/department, as needed.
- Administer and monitor, technically and functionally, the required databases and systems of the department/division, as needed.
- Coordinate the arrangement of travel and logistical requirements for missions and events, and their settlements.
- Prepare contracts and draft terms of references for consultants under technical guidance of professional members of the division / department.
- Prepare memorandums on routine and outstanding issues.
- Respond to enquiries, coordinate their resolution, and advise on relevant policies and procedures and their implementation.
Applicants must have-
- 5 years experiance in relevant feiled with BA in Business Adminstration or any relevent.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or any relevant discipline.
- Verbal and written communication.
- Problem Solving.
- Information management.
- Computer technical skills (e.g., SQL, SharePoint, etc.) are preferred.
- Policies and Procedures.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, please visit IDB.