Deadline: 12 April 2017
Islamic Development Bank (IDB) is currently seeking applications from the eligible applicants for the post of Manager in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia.
The Manager will develop and ensure that talent management business plan is delivered in line with the organisation business and people strategy.
IDB’s mission is to promote comprehensive human development, with a focus on the priority areas of alleviating poverty, improving health, promoting education, improving governance and prospering the people.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
The Manager will perform the following functions-
- Recommend improvements to Talent Acquisition’s policies, and direct the implementation of procedures, which facilitate the recruitment function in ICD.
- Assist the CS Director in setting long term manpower strategies and objectives and Coordinate with BUs/Departments to develop an overall manpower plan in line with the ICD needs.
- Manage post job advertisements in various media, and utilizing online recruiting sources such as Bayt and LinkedIn.
- Oversee recruitment processes including but not limited to contact potential candidates, screening, assessing, referring candidates for additional interviews, and preparing job offers.
- Train Department Heads and Talent Acquisition Specialist on interviewing and assessment techniques to enhance selection quality.
- Oversee the Execution of induction programs for newly appointed employees to get familiar with ICD policies and procedures.
- Participate in employer branding strategy.
- Manage the performance management process from setting objectives to end year evaluation, ensuring outstanding performance is rewarded whilst below expectation performance is identified.
- Participate in enhancing the current performance process & procedure and ensure all PMS practices are reflected in the System.
- Promote performance culture and improve staff coaching.
- Plan, Monitor, Conduct probation period evaluation, Oversee the promotion and confirmation processes.
Applicants must have-
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in HR, business administration, or a related discipline.
- MBA with a specialization in HR preferable.
- Certified occupational tests or coach.
- Minimum 10 years of Talent management experience.
- Prior experience in financial sector.
- GCC experience is an advantage.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, please visit IDB.