Deadline: 19 September 2017
Islamic Development Bank (IDB) is currently seeking applications from the eligible applicants for the post of Monitoring and Evaluation Analyst (ICD) in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia.
To be part of ICD’s Monitoring and Evaluation (M&E) team and play a key role in systemizing and standardizing the effective monitoring and evaluation of ICD projects in Member Countries in order to measure ICD’s Development Results and to draw lessons that will enhance the development effectiveness of its interventions.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
Monitoring and Evaluation Analyst will perform the following functions-
- Assist in the preparation of Expanded Project Supervision Reports (XPSRs) in particular with regard to the assessment of the financial performance of ICD projects.
- Assist in conducting field studies to measure development impact as a result of the interventions made by ICD for individual projects.
- Assist in the preparation of ICD Client Survey for the Annual Development Effectiveness Report
- Assist in the preparation of Country and Sectoral Reviews.
- Coordinating with all departments and collating information on developmental impact pertaining to their products and projects and ensuring complete and accurate input of all relevant data in the IT M&E system.
- Analyzing the data collected and evaluating the development impact against set standards.
- Coordinate the engagement of consultants needed to implement the above-mentioned activities as well as other consultants working on M&E-related applications and execution including the IT System for DIMS.
- Develop and maintain contact with external sources to ensure the best possible information is gained to assist in the preparation of all M&E reports.
- Ensure provision of research and analytical support to aid formulation of development objectives of all projects.
- Maintain and develop a comprehensive and up to date knowledge of economic developments on a sectorial basis to ensure analysis is based on relevant and recent data.
- Closely monitor innovative practices, key success factors and further areas of improvement in the field of monitoring and evaluation.
- Coordinating ICD’s representation at external meetings and conferences on M&E issues and ensure that a positive image is promoted.
Applicants must have-
- Master’s degree in evaluation/development, Economics, Statistics or Finance.
- 5 years of experience in measuring and benchmarking development indicators using quantitative and qualitative monitoring mechanisms.
- Fluency in English required.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, please visit IDB.