Deadline: 4 June 2016
United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) is currently seeking applications from the eligible applicants for the post of Programme Consultant in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia.
The Programme Consultant will provide timely well-researched proposals for cooperation initiatives to potential and existing partners in line with the Kingdom’s development goals and UNDP’s core mandate towards achieving the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs).
UNDP works in nearly 170 countries and territories, helping to achieve the eradication of poverty, and the reduction of inequalities and exclusion.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
The Programme Consultant will perform the following functions-
- Development of national capacities in social research.
- Utilization of public space for social cohesion.
- Developing the national capacities for efficient implementation of the SDGs.
- Establishment of national youth indicators.
- Establishment Social Innovation Labs and establishment of Social Indicators.
- Social protection and safety programs.
- Enhance statistics generation in support of the SDGs implementation.
- Provide assistance to thematic studies conducted to establish linkages between the national development objectives and the SDGs.
Applicants must have-
- Advanced university degree in social sciences, management or related field.
- 5 years of relevant experience.
- Experience in socio-economic development project proposals formulation is an advantage.
- Research capability.
- Excellent writing skills.
- Fluency in English and Arabic.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, please visit UNDP.