Deadline: 09 April 2023
The United Nations Office for Project Services (UNOPS) is currently seeking applications from the eligible applicants for the post of Project Analyst – Knowledge Management in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia. The duration of this post is 06 months.
UNOPS mission is to serve people in need by expanding the ability of the United Nations, governments and other partners to manage projects, infrastructure, and procurement in a sustainable and efficient manner.
Key Job Responsibilities
The Project Analyst – Knowledge Management will the following functions:
- Knowledge Management and Production
- Lead and Coordinate research and analysis in the relevant areas related to the project and prepare background documents, reports and other research materials as requested by the project experts
- Own and Maintain the necessary knowledge products related to latest trends and initiatives on urban sustainability and quality of life at global, regional, national and city levels, in coordination with the project experts and be able to advice and provide recommendations on these products when required
- Develop and coordinate the Project’s knowledge management strategy and support knowledge sharing within the project team, with UN-Habitat offices, project sponsor and partners of the project implementation (local governments, knowledge institutions, UN organisations, etc).
- Liaise with the Quality-of-Life Centre relevant department(s) on knowledge development and sharing
- Manage engagement with knowledge institutions (academia); partners and cities in coordination with and as requested by the project senior experts. Initiate and coordinate new engagements when the possibility arises.
Applicants must have:
- Advanced university degree (Master’s degree or equivalent) in , business administration, public administration, economics, urban planning, social science or a related field.
- First university degree with a combination of two additional years of qualifying experience may be accepted in lieu of the advanced degree.
- Minimum 5 years of working experience related to human settlements, project or programme management and/or development, including at least three at the international level is required.
- Experience in supporting the substantive organisation of high-level meetings and global events is desirable.
- Experience in research and analysis of urban policies and the SDGs is desirable.
- Experience in developing innovative knowledge products for the United Nations is desirable.
- English and French are the working languages of the United Nations Secretariat.
- Knowledge of one or more official languages will be an advantage.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, visit UNOPS.