Deadline: 15 September 2017
Islamic Development Bank (IDB) is currently seeking applications from the eligible applicants for the post of Risk Management Associate in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia.
To assist in the risk assessment of countries, financing and investments operations, as well as financial institutions for treasury operations, in addition to monitoring and reporting on changes in external credit ratings and risk profiles of countries and financial institutions.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
Risk Management Associate will perform the following functions-
- Observe and report on changes in sovereign ratings and Assist in the country risk rating updates including the application of the rating model.
- Contribute to the financial analysis of banks and other financial institutions from credit risk perspective using IDB Bank Evaluation model. outlook of the member countries.
- Updating on monthly basis the list of sovereign ratings assigned to IDB Member Countries by the external rating agencies.
- Updating on monthly basis the list of banks/financial institutions ratings included in the list of banks/financial institutions acceptable for placement/investment of IDB-IDB Group liquid funds.
- Updating database for the IDB exposure limits with banks/financial institutions on the approved limits for both liquidity placements and financing operations.
- Undertake special assignments and other tasks assigned by the Division Manager and the Director.
Applicants must have-
- Field of study in Finance / Economics / Business Administration / any related discipline.
- Master with 2 years of related working experience.
- Bachelor with 5 years of related working experience.
- Quantitative and analytical skills.
- Report writing and presentation.
- Technical skills in Finance.
- Software applications.
- Knowledge on Finance, Economics and Financial Risk assessment.
- Knowledge of risk management and internal control standards.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, please visit IDB.