Deadline: 15 November 2017
Islamic Development Bank (IDB) is currently seeking applications from the eligible applicants for the post of Senior Associate, Equity Risk Assessment in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia.
The Senior Associate, Equity Risk Assessment will be responsible for reviews of the existing and new equity investment transactions of ICD, including investments in various Funds.
IDB’s aim is to achieve development in a sustainable, climate-friendly way.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
The Senior Associate, Equity Risk Assessment will perform the following functions-
- Prepare detailed credit report on all new Equity transactions of ICD, including investments in Funds. Also, work closely with the business departments to ensure timely submission of Equity related proposals and valuation reports.
- Assess new Equity proposals in line with established credit approval process, including policy and limit compliance, and recommendations on structuring, return, and terms and conditions.
- Review and analyze company financials/historical performance and determine reasonableness of valuation assumptions and the proposed Equity valuation methodology.
- Assist in the risk reporting, particularly in respect of Equity investments.
- Participate in development of new internal rating criteria and methodology to rate Equity transactions
- Review the investment performance- tracking valuation and company performance and follow up on distressed assets.
Applicants must have-
- Master’s Degree in Economics or Finance or Business from a reputable and internationally recognized institute.
- CFA, CMA, CPA will be an advantage.
- 7 years of relevant experience in Banking and Financial Services sector.
- Candidates who have some exposure to Equity assessment and valuation in their previous roles will only be considered.
- Knowledge of MS Excel, with strong financial modelling and financial analysis skills, is must.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills – English is a must.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, please visit IDB.