Deadline: 20 March 2022
United Nations International Children’s Emergency Fund (UNICEF) is currently seeking applications from eligible applicants for the post of Programme Assistant, Health & HIV in Dakar, Senegal.
UNICEF works for a world in which every child has a fair chance in life.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
The Programme Assistant, Health & HIV will perform the following functions:
- Support to programme development, planning and execution
- Compile data and information on subject matters relevant to the work of the section to facilitate preparation of reports, working papers, and presentations.
- Prepare and maintain records pertaining to programme planning and development for his/her respective section.
- Carry out transactions in VISION ensuring programme results, activities and programme coding are as per annual work plans (AWPs), and makes amendments and alterations as per section revisions when necessary.
Arranges meetings, workshops and training courses pertaining to programme development, and provides support in making the necessary logistical arrangements.
- Follow up both internally with the supply section and externally with counterparts to ensure supplies for programme implementation are delivered in a timely and accurate manner.
Applicants must have:
- Completion of secondary education is required, preferably supplemented by technical or University courses related to the work of the organization.
- Minimum 5 year’s progressively responsible administrative or clerical work experience is required.
- Developing country work experience and/or familiarity with emergency is considered an asset.
- Fluency in French with good working knowledge in English is required.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, visit UNICEF.