Deadline: 9 August 2021
United Nations International Children’s Emergency Fund (UNICEF) is currently seeking applications from eligible applicants for the post of Programme Budget Associate in Dakar, Senegal.
UNICEF works for a world in which every child has a fair chance in life.
Key Job Responsibilities
The Programme Budget Associatewill perform the following functions:
- Ensure Programme Budget allocations, in VISION, to all Programme results, after approval by the Deputy Representative.
- Monitor and document the use of all Grants and archive related project proposals, donors’ conditionality, and all other Grant related documentation.
- Support the planning and coordination of continuous HACT trainings for implementing partners. Support the monitoring and coordination of the HACT Quality Assurance Plan’s implementation, in collaboration with the Operations staff working on HACT Quality Assurance.
- Assist in the administrative process and recovering of government requests for financial assistance/DCT.
- Monitor donor reports schedule and alert programme staff when needed.
- Finalize and submit donors ‘reports to relevant departments in NYHQ and RO, and archive all related documentations (reports quality checklists, related project proposal, Grant details, etc…).
- Collect information, mainly from the Manager Dashboard, on programme management indicators, and assist in preparation of periodic and ad hoc reports on programme and project activities for the CMT and Programme Coordination meetings.
- Prepare routine correspondence for the group « Coordination » and ensure the distribution of mail.
Applicants must have:
- Completion of secondary education, preferably supplemented by technical or University courses in administration, finance or management.
- 6 year’s progressive administrative work, of which at least 1 year in support of program activities and budget/financial management, allocation and/or monitoring.
- Fluency in French and good command in English.
- Knowledge of local language is an asset.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit applications through online process.
For more information, visit UNICEF.