Deadline: 24 September 2021
Chemonics is currently seeking applications from the eligible applicants for the post of Chief of Party in Serbia.
The mission of Chemonics is to promote meaningful change around the world to help people live healthier, more productive, and more independent lives.
Key Job Responsibilities
The Chief of Party will perform the following functions-
- Provide overall direction, leadership, and management of the project to ensure seamless program implementation.
- Provide overall technical leadership to improve public procurement practices, participation in local governance, strengthening public accountability, and improving community civic engagement, ensuring all project technical assistance is high-quality, technically sound, and appropriate.
- Oversee work planning, performance management, strategic communications, and contractual and budgetary aspects of program management.
- Represent the program to and collaborate with USAID, government counterparts, civil society, NGOs, media, private sector, the general public, and other donor programs.
- Establish an inclusive office environment that encourages integrity, honesty, open communications, and commitment to compliance with local laws, USAID rules and regulations, and Chemonics’ policies and procedures.
- Supervise technical and administrative project staff, consultants, and partner organizations to achieve expected results.
Applicant must have:
- Advanced Degree in public administration, international relations, development, law or related fields required.
- Minimum 10 year’s demonstrate experience leading and managing complex development programs, preferably for USAID- or other donor-funded projects.
- Strong understanding of the current context of the EU accession process preferred.
- Demonstrate ability to establish and maintain collaborative, productive working relationships with local government counterparts, civil society organizations, media, academia, private sector associations, and other key stakeholders.
- Demonstrate leadership, versatility, and integrity.
- Fluency in English required.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit applications through online process.
For more information, visit Chemonics.