Deadline: 30 June 2021
United Nations International Children’s Emergency Fund (UNICEF) is currently seeking applications from eligible applicants for the post of Education Officer in Belgrade, Serbia.
UNICEF works for a world in which every child has a fair chance in life.
Key Job Responsibilities
The Education Officer will perform the following functions:
- Provide support to programme development and planning.
- Conduct programme management, monitoring and delivery of results.
- Provide technical and operational support to programme implementation.
- Engage in networking and partnership building.
- Engage in innovation, knowledge management and capacity building.
Applicants must have:
- University Degree in one of the following fields human sciences, preferably education, pedagogy, psychology, sociology, or other humanities and advanced Degree will be an asset.
- At least 2 year’s professional experience in education policy in Serbia in the area of inclusive education (education policy planning, management, and/or research in education).
- Experience in programme/project activities related to inclusive education of children with disabilities will be considered an asset.
- Experience with projects implemented in cooperation with national institutions.
- Proven experience with implementation of large reform projects in the education sector and/or other social sector (education quality, education inclusion, social inclusion, etc.).
- Excellent knowledge of the Serbian education system and Serbian education policies.
- Proven knowledge of all relevant regulations in the field of education/inclusive education.
- Ability to build partnerships and work collaboratively.
- Fluency in both English and Serbian.
- Nationality of Serbia.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit applications through online process.
For more information, visit UNICEF.