Deadline: 6 September 2021
Chemonics is currently seeking applications from the eligible applicants for the post of Operations and Finance Associate in Serbia.
The mission of Chemonics is to promote meaningful change around the world to help people live healthier, more productive, and more independent lives.
Key Job Responsibilities
The Operations and Finance Associate will perform the following functions-
- Finance and Accounting
- Prepare checks, receipts and journals.
- Review accounting records for accuracy and legitimacy.
- Ensure that payroll forms are accurate and fully completed on time monthly.
- Assist processing of payroll each month and prepare salary receipt/payroll forms.
- Payment processing
- Review and monitoring monthly subcontractor invoices.
- Ensure the maintenance of proper accounting documentation.
- Office Administration
- Ensure that the project office is following Chemonics standard operating procedures, as well as in accordance with Serbian law and FCDO rules and regulations.
- Ensure all administrative documents necessary for the proper functioning of the office and staff are obtained from the relevant authorities.
Applicant must have:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience.
- Certification in accounting (preferred).
- Minimum 3 year’s demonstrable experience in finance, administration and operations for complex programmes.
- Demonstrate working knowledge of accounting systems and software applications, including, ABACUS, MS Word, MS Excel and other project databases to implement, analyze, monitor, and manage goals, inputs, outcomes, and achievements.
- Ability to deal with a diverse, multicultural environment.
- Ability to work effectively local and international personnel and partners.
- Fluency in English and Serbian (speaking, writing, and reading).
- Nationality of Serbia.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit applications through online process.
For more information, visit Chemonics.