Deadline: 15 April 2021
The United Nations Office for Project Services (UNOPS) is currently seeking applications from the eligible applicants for the post of Project Management Support – Senior Assistant in Belgrade, Serbia.
UNOPS mission is to serve people in need by expanding the ability of the United Nations, governments and other partners to manage projects, infrastructure, and procurement in a sustainable and efficient manner.
Key Job Responsibilities
The Project Management Support – Senior Assistant will perform the following functions:
- Maintain professional relationship with the Programme’s beneficiaries: local self-governments (LSGs), national and local institutions and civil society organisations as well as with other Programme’s stakeholders.
- Provide administrative support to Calls for Proposal announcement, grant application and evaluation processes, and in communicating different information to the Programme beneficiaries.
- Guidelines from the Project Manager and the Project team, provide support in technical and administrative monitoring, including review of financial data, of the implementation of the selected projects and concluded grant agreements.
- Provide basic technical assistance and guidance to the grant beneficiaries in implementation of selected projects.
- Conduct field visits to the Programme’s grant beneficiaries.
- Establish activity progress tracking sheets and regularly update with inputs provided by the grant beneficiaries.
- Maintain archive related to the Programme grant activities, as per agreement with the line manager and in line with the UNOPS/EU SHAI requirements.
- Contribute to identification and assessment of risks and assist in implementation of mitigation measures in accordance with the Risk Management Strategy.
Applicants must have:
- Secondary education is required.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferably in Economics, Business Administration, Finances, Social Sciences or related field will be considered as an asset.
- 5 year’s experience in project management support position is required.
- 2 year’s experience in supporting implementation of grant schemes is an asset.
- Direct experience in working with local self-governments and CSOs is an asset.
- Fluency in Serbian and English is required.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, visit UNOPS.