Deadline: 27 September 2021
United Nations International Children’s Emergency Fund (UNICEF) is currently seeking applications from eligible applicants for the post of Senior ICT (T4D) Associate in Belgrade, Serbia.
UNICEF works for a world in which every child has a fair chance in life.
Key Job Responsibilities
The Senior ICT (T4D) Associate will perform the following functions:
- Timely and proper Information Communication Technology support is provided to users, Subject Matter Experts (internal and external), and ICT Management for maintaining the organization’s computer systems infrastructure, including UNICEF ERP system (SAP).
- Under the UNICEF CloudOne Infrastructural environment, ICT systems and applications are properly administered in compliance with UNICEF’s security policies, standards and procedures.
- ICT components of the Business Continuity are well maintained in close collaboration with other UN agencies.
- Under the framework of the Digital Transformation initiative, all components of the Knowledge and Content Management are adequately and efficiently supported.
- As part of UNICEF’s global innovation and T4D agenda, technical support and guidance for T4D and digital interventions is provided, including support for RapidPro and DonorPerfect systems, sharing of skills and tools to foster and facilitate technology-enabled programming, and sharing of global/regional good practices.
Applicants must have:
- Completion of secondary education, supplemented with formal training (at University level) in Computer Science, Business Administration or computer related certification (e.g., Prince2 Certification, ITIL Foundation Certification or equivalent customer support certification).
- 7 year’s practical professional work experience in information technology, as well as systematic methods of troubleshooting and analytical problem solving, providing assistance to users on ICT products and services, and use of applications and diagnostic tools.
- Background and/or familiarity with emergency and emergency telecommunication equipment is considered as a strong asset.
- Knowledge of Information Management and Data Analytical skills.
- Knowledge in enterprise telephony systems (e.g. Avaya, MS Skype for Bussnes/Teams, Sonus SBC) is an asset.
- Working knowledge with Cloud technologies, mainly Microsoft Azure, is an asset.
- Fluency in both Serbian and English is required. Working knowledge of another UN language is an asset.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit applications through online process.
For more information, visit UNICEF.