Deadline: 20 June 2016
International Finance Corporation (IFC) is currently seeking applications from the eligible applicants for the post of Associate Financial Officer in Singapore.
The Associate Financial Officer will participate in the analysis, design, development and publication of various reports for the Treasury Market Operations (CTM) and Treasury Client Solutions (CTC) groups primarily performance and risk reporting for Liquid Assets Management (LAM) portfolio, interest rate risk, and currency exposure reports for Assets and Liability Management (ALM) functions and develop analytical tools as requested by the clients.
IFC’s mission is to end extreme poverty by 2030 and boost shared prosperity in every developing country.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
The Associate Financial Officer will perform the following functions-
- Monitoring the download processes for Risk Metrics data and Barclay’s benchmark information.
- Run a series of system programs to measure fair value, market risk, currency, and counterparty exposure and P&Ls.
- Trade capture of futures and options transactions (from Bloomberg to Summit).
- Futures/Options prices download from Bloomberg and upload into Summit.
- Capturing the cash balance at the State Street in Summit.
- Analyze and validate the result based on the portfolio positions and market movement.
- Develop analytical tools and utilities to support clients using advanced tools and programming languages.
- Provide production support to already developed tools and models as required.
- Implement productivity enhancing utilities and applications.
- Trade processing tasks including trade capture and document processing.
- Monitor and recommend ALM related hedging transactions as part of the team.
- Independently research, analyze, and setup new market or trading instrument related requirements.
- Prepare and maintain documentation of individual and group work.
- Provide hands-on training/assistance to client users and mentor junior staff on issues related to their functions.
Applicants must have-
- Advanced Degree in Mathematics, Engineering, Finance or Economics with minimum of 5 years of relevant experience.
- Knowledge of Bloomberg, Reuters, Summit (Misys) will be a strong advantage.
- Proficiency VBA, C++, Oracle, SQL, MS Access and Excel in order to maintain and improve existing reporting applications.
- Experience in UNIX will be a big plus.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, please visit IFC.