Deadline: 19 June 2016
World Vision International (WVI) is currently seeking applications from the eligible applicants for the post of Regional Finance Assistant in Singapore. The duration of this post is 1-2 years.
The Regional Finance Assistant will provide Financial Accounting Services to SAPO with focus in the accurately processing of Account Payables, Cash Management and General Ledger Accounting and Reporting, within the World Vision policy guidelines and government regulations.
WVI’s mission is to promote human transformation, seek justice and bear witness to the good news of the Kingdom of God.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
The Regional Finance Assistant will perform the following functions-
- Liaise with internal and external parties.
- Provide training on accounting systems, policies and procedures to WV staff as needed.
- Administration for vendor’s registration in Sunsystem.
- Contribute in the continuous learning and innovation related to finance standards and tools that will best support the mission of WV.
- Check and process payments for office expenses and staff claims.
- Issue cheques and payment voucher.
- Manage petty cash claims and replenishment.
- Perform data entry for accounting system.
- Assist team leader in preparation of schedules for month-end, quarterly and year-end reports.
- Perform treasury function including daily cash-flow and forecasting.
- Timely reconciliation of assigned GL accounts.
- Assist team leader in preparation of reports for local statutory audit.
- Participate in devotions and other activities that enrich and develop mutual growth in Christ.
Applicants must have-
- Diploma or degree in Accountancy.
- 1-2 years of working experience in finance & accounting, which should include hands-on and good understanding of accounting operations.
- Demonstrates effective computer skills mainly Microsoft Office, Lotus Notes, Intranet/Internet.
- Hand-on experience with SunSystem Accounting would be an advantage.
- Experience in organization/facilitation for coordination and collaboration.
- Experience and knowledge in Accounts Payable.
- Effective written and spoken English.
- Nationality of Singapore.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, please visit WVI.