Deadline: 30 November 2021
United Nations International Children’s Emergency Fund (UNICEF) is currently seeking applications from eligible applicants for the post of Adolescent Development Officer in Tirana, Albania.
UNICEF works for a world in which every child has a fair chance in life.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
The Adolescent Development Officer will perform the following functions:
- Support to program development and planning.
- Program management, monitoring and delivery of results.
- Technical and operational support to program implementation.
- Networking and partnership building.
- Innovation, knowledge management and capacity building.
Applicants must have:
- University Degree in one of the following fields is required anthropology, psychology, sociology, education or another relevant technical field.
- Minimum 2 year’s professional experience in social development, program planning and management and social mobilization in adolescents development related areas is required.
- Experience working in a developing country is considered as an asset
- Relevant experience in a UN system agency or organization is considered an asset.
- Fluency in English is required.
- Knowledge of another official UN language (Arabic, Chinese, French, Russian or Spanish) or a local language is an asset.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, visit UNICEF.