Deadline: 18 December 2017
United Nations International Children’s Emergency Fund (UNICEF) is currently seeking applications from the eligible applicants for the post of Early Education and Child Development Officer in Panama City, Panama.
UNICEF works for a world in which every child has a fair chance in life.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
The Early Education and Child Development Officer will perform the following functions-
- Contribute to the preparation/update of situation analysis for the program sector/s for development, design and management of education related programs/projects.
- Research and report on development trends and (economic, social, health etc.) data for use in program development, management, monitoring, evaluation and delivery of results.
- Contribute to the development/establishment of sectoral program goals, objectives and strategies and results-based planning through research, collection, analysis and reporting of education and other related information for development planning and priority and goal setting.
- Provide technical and operational support throughout all stages of programming processes by executing/administering a variety of technical, program, operational and administrative transactions, preparing related materials/documentations and complying with organizational processes and management systems, to support program planning, results based planning (RBM) and monitoring and evaluating results.
Applicants must have-
- A university degree in Education, Psychology, Sociology or other social science field is required.
- Minimum 2 years of professional experience in social development planning and management in education and related areas at the international and in a developing country is required.
- Relevant experience in education, early childhood development, and related areas, program/project development and management in a UN system agency or organization is an asset.
- Fluency in Spanish and English is required.
- Knowledge of Portuguese, French and Dutch would be an asset.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, please visit UNICEF.