Deadline: 14 July 2017
USAID is currently seeking applications from the eligible applicants for the post of Education Project Management Specialist in Bamako, Mali.
USAID partner to end extreme poverty and promote resilient, democratic societies while advancing our security and prosperity.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
The Education Project Management Specialist will perform the following functions-
- Represent USAIDto the MoE and other donors working in the education sector.
- Engage in education sector policy dialogue and joint reviews of PRO DEC.
- Engage in analysis and policy dialogue on international education programs such as.
- Education for All and the Global Partnership in Education (GPE).
- Attend meetings aimed at donor coordination such as the “Cadre Partenariat”.
- Attend and contribute to education sector Thematic Commissions, UN-Cluster in Education, and other working Groups.
- Manage all aspects of USAID/Mali’s Objective Agreement with the MoE, including the signing of amendments and the preparation of annual program reviews.
- Organize and lead the Steering Committee (or “Comite de Pilotage”) that brings together high-ranking MoE’s officiais to review and discuss issues and progress made through USAID-funded programs.
Applicants must have-
- University degree in education or equivalent degree in social sciences or public administration is required.
- A graduate degree is preferred; a graduate degree from a U.S. institution is highly desirable.
- 5 to 8 years of progressively more responsible experience managing and implementing education programs, preferably large-scale programs that aim to improve basic education in Mali.
- Proficiency in bath oral and written French and English.
How to Apply
Applicants can submit their applications to the address given on the website.
For more information, please visit USAID.