Deadline: 26 July 2019
SNV is currently seeking applications from the eligible applicants for the post of IAP Program Assistant in Phnom Penh, Cambodia. The duration of this post is 1 year.
The Innovations Against Poverty (IAP) Program Assistant will supports entrepreneurs financially and technically to develop innovative Inclusive Business models in Cambodia, Uganda, Zambia and Ethiopia that deliver both commercial benefits for the private sector and broader development benefits, including job creation, improved incomes and availability of more affordable goods and services.
SNV’s mission is to make a lasting difference in the lives of millions of people living in poverty.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
The IAP Program Assistant will perform the following functions:
- Assist IAP Cambodia Manager in tracking disbursement timelines, processing milestone reports and disbursement claims.
- Assist in project monitoring including field assessment and verification of project implementation.
- Support in developing and organizing trainings, meetings and launching events.
- Assist the advisory and investment match making activities under the leadership of the IAP Country manager.
- Assist the team in preparation of program documentation, paper works, logistic (visa, flight, car, hotel, and others).
- Support the Program Finance Manager in booking payments.
- Provide interpretation/translation support to advisors in case of need.
Applicants must have:
- University graduated: economics, business, finance, international commerce, international development, agronomy, etc.
- High degree of initiative, flexibility, reliability, discretion and willingness to learn.
- 2 – 4 years full time work experience in a relevant area with private sector development related projects in Cambodia.
- Interest in private sector development and fight against poverty and inequality.
- Initiative and creative in solving problems.
- Able to work independently and with the team.
- Good oral and written communication skills in English.
- Solid computer skills in Excel and Power Point.
- Willing to travel to other provinces.
- Nationality of Cambodia.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit CV (not more than three pages) and a letter of motivation (one page) through online process.
For more information, please visit SNV.